I am pretty in love with Elsie’s blog. She’s come up with a pretty awesome challenge. 4 simple, life enriching goals to accomplish before 2011. She’s even got rules: (i heart her!!!)
1. choose simple goals that will make your life richer and happier on a daily basis. choose things you may not otherwise get done, but that are not difficult to accomplish.
2. do not choose result oriented goals, choose activity oriented goals. for example…. instead of “lose 10 pounds”, choose something like “eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day”. get what i’m saying? positive actions instead of just the end result!
3. choose goals that are personal that you believe will truly make your life richer just by doing them! they can be daily, weekly or one time experiences.
4. choose a reward for each goal as it is accomplished! it can be a small or large reward.
5. blog your goals, each one as you achieve it and a big post when they are all finished before the new year!
So, after much thought, here are my 4 goals!!
1. HEALTH: Eat a piece of fresh fruit everyday! I love fresh fruit. I never eat it. I know, it makes no sense. Which is why I will start eating some!!! daily!! I will also return to my 5-day-a week workouts! REWARD: If i manage to do this for the next 2 months, ill buy myself some new running shoes!
2. WRITE/BLOG: I want to write everyday. It can be a sentence in a journal. It can be a blog post. I just want to write! Daily!! REWARD: A new journal! (Once I fill up the one(s) I have 😉 )
3. PHOTOGRAPHY: (Those arent mine. Though I wish they were) I want to use all 5 cameras I own to get back into taking photos of everyday life & everyday memories. Not just of special occasions. REWARD: photo canvases
(all images via we heart it)
4. CRAFT: I want to get back to crafting on the regular. I want to create goodies & get them listed in my Etsy shop. I want to have the shop stocked by October. REWARD: Getting this done will be it’s own reward! 🙂
There you have it! I started my day off with a banana! Things are looking good so far! What 4 goals can you set to achieve by the end of the year that will up your happiness factor??? Leave a comment here! Or, check out Elsie’s blog! She rocks!!
Hope y’all are having a great weekend!
Peace and Love,